- “SMEs: the impact of the crisis on time management. The effects of the crisis on time management among SMEs”. Survey of economic sociology at the national level (in progress).
- “Crisis management and business networks”. Socio-economic survey of exploratory type at national level – in collaboration with ASSORETIPMI (in progress).
- “The plural leadership model. A circular and decentralized paradigm of sociology leaders”. Empirical research of historiographical type (under construction).
- The 5 “I” of organizational innovation. Model of strategy elaborated on empirical base and analysis of case history.
- “Pyramid of commitment to performance development”. Management strategy model developed on an empirical basis and conteston analysis“.